|For more than 10 years, the name Stellenwerk has stood for tailor-made solutions in personnel services. At our locations in Zurich and Chur, we recruit and hire qualified specialists and managers on a mandate and success basis for the whole of German-speaking Switzerland. As an outsourcing partner (BPO), we also offer other HR services such as outplacement, direct approaches and salary administration.
For our client, a well-known, globally active and dynamic organization that moves & inspires people on a daily base, due to a succession solution, we are looking for a leadership mentor personality with a sharpened financial profile in the function as a
Head of Finance (100%)
for the Swiss national company with its workspace in Zurich (City).
We expect you to have at least 5 years management experience as a Head of Finance or similar role gained in the SME industry with an international focus. In your function you will be reporting directly to the Group CFO.
The following points must be fulfilled as a MUST criteria:
The following criteria in terms of expertise, qualifications and additional knowledge will be given high priority:
- Completed education as an expert in finance and accounting / Swiss Certified Expert in Accounting and Controlling / Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- Proof of strong technical accounting knowledge and in-depth understanding of Swiss accounting principles (Swiss GAAP, IFRS, TAX) and in particular Swiss value-added tax.
- Fluency in German and English on a negotiating level
The personal abilities, on which our customer puts his special attention, can be described as follows:
- Broad experience in leading multi-headed, heterogeneous teams, some of which work at different locations
- A strong solution orientation, a high flexibility and the ability to create processes and structures in a dynamic, global environment
- High standards of quality and commitment to deliver best service
- Experience in handling high transaction volumes with complex intercompany business and in several foreign currencies
- In-depth operational experience with financial accounting and reporting/consolidation systems
Are you the person our client is looking for? Then we look forward receiving your complete application (CV, reference letters, diplomas and a motivation sheet). Please note that applications sent by post cannot be considered. We guarantee absolute discretion.
- Solid and distinctive interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate in a clear, precise and structured manner with target groups from different cultural backgrounds
- Fundamental capacity to lead by example and act as a mentor
- Excellent cooperation strengths in building relationships with in- and external stakeholders at all seniority levels and successfully maintain liaisons virtually, especially from a distance
- Problem solver with strong analytical competences, able to quickly analyze new, complex topics and develop suitable solutions with pragmatism and efficiency
- Structured working style, proven project management skills and ability to set the right priorities help to successfully accomplish tasks and goals
- Support your team with clear focus on cooperation, delegation and employee development but also with a strong personal operational involvement
- High attention for details (process flows, coordination, etc.) as well as being sensible for and alert to deadlines
- Ability to propose and drive new concepts & strategies to increase the efficiency in financial organization and advance the digitization & automation of processes
- All in all, our client is seeking for a self-starter with a proven track record and a result-oriented approach
Your contact person:
+41 44 365 77 44